Regular sanitization of hard surfaces like furniture, door knobs, handles etc. that are constant touch points that may lead to transmission of pathogens from person to person. Considering the higher number of movements at public places and even homes, it seems difficult to keep a time check all the time to sanitize it again and again.
One such solution offered by Nanomatrix Materials is the SurfaceX, an antimicrobial surface coating that remains on the surface for 90 days. NM GTx, a unique nano chemistry solution
where graphene sheets adheres to the surface of the substrate at the molecular level. These coatings make a thin film or layer that spreads on the surface protecting from any kind of viruses or bacteria upon contact, its efficacy lasts for 90 days.
Antimicrobial coating for all surfaces destroys 99% of germs, H1N1 and other virus along with number of bacteria.
- Homes – Wooden furniture, keys, door knobs, handles, tables basic touch points
- Offices- Chair, table, Elevators, Railings, tables, walls
- Table tops & Desk
- Chairs and furniture
- Gates and Door Knobs
- Window, Gates
- Airports – Escalator Railings, Counters, Bench, Chairs
- Clean the surface and let it dry completely
- Spray G1 SurfaceX on the targeted surface.
- Wipe the surface where possible with a simple cloth
- Let the surface cure for 60 minutes.
*Clean the solid surfaces with mild detergent and water before spraying G1 SurfaceX.
*Use facemask, goggles and gloves before applying the product.
*Do not use as hand sanitizer or spray on humans, animals and avoid inhalation
- Influenza A H1N1
- Measles Virus
- Staphylococcus aureus ATCC 6538
- Klebsiella pneumoniae ATCC 4352
Prohibits the growth of Fungus and Molds